viglink.com

Friday, May 3, 2013

Dolphin travel to Inner Earth together with Zadkiel by Rosita Bolin


Longed so much for the sense of freedom I feel when I meet the waves like a dolphin,
so when I started to meditate today, I swam in a few seconds.
After some waves , I noticed Zadkiel, who now swam to my right. Wonderfully.
We thought it was just as fun both so we started playing and like the tumbled about each other.
Now if it is possible in reality I do not know but in my meditation works great.

When we swam around and played in the waves, it came suddenly a big fish right at us.
It was black and the size of a whale, but with a shark's disposition. We still felt no fear of being eaten have we swam together against it, and when it opened its mouth to devour us, we continued with the same fearless speed. Suddenly POFF, gone ...
The air and the atmosphere was totally different. It was as if time did not exist and everything was NOW.
I got the feeling that we had come to the Inner Earth, that we blew up an embankment in any way.

All colors were pastels. The sky blue. Sun rays were dull more like a bright yellowish haze.
Water, light blue, and when we step out of the water the grass was bright green.
At the water's edge stood around hundreds of people to meet us.
We were as excited as they because we knew a lot even though I do not really know what it was,
but it was a tremendous feeling of home and joy when I saw them and the place felt both unfamiliar but familiar ... My mother who died last year, I felt at least again.
She visits me often in ordinary cases, so it felt wonderful that she was even here.

What surprised me is that we were much longer than them. I have read in several places that
they are long and looks Scandinavian out, at least some of those who live in the Inner Earth.
Scandinavian appearance they had, but were either short-or so we were very long.
I've added noticed that when me and Zadkiel are in the water, we are dolphins, but when we are on land
we have human bodies.
When we visited all they said the Wise Man was waiting for us in his cave, and it was becoming urgent.
We went to the mountains behind the single storey houses that lay at the water's edge.
The mountains recalled the Malaga. At the beginning of one of the mountains there was the cave so we went in to him.

The Wise Man sat by a fire in spartan clothing and asked us to sit down.
You are late, he said. Yes, I had to wait in Rosita, Zadkiel said with a warm smile.
Well, belated but better said the Wise Man and smiled.
I blushed but felt that I intend to be awake from now.
He would start to tell our history and future.
Further, I could not take in for now.
to continue. love Rosita

Copyright © Rosita Bolin. You are allowed to share this message in its full form with no changes, and when the author's name and link to the original location given.
http://matrosens.blogspot.com
Méline Lafont pleiade dolphin at 5:15 AM


No comments: