viglink.com

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Are you going to eat more fruits, vegetables and herbs in 2014?


Grapes ~ Lymphatic system
Parsley ~ Adrenals
Celery ~ Bones
Watermelon ~ Kidneys
Cherries ~ Blood
Oranges ~ Arteries
Dandelion ~ Teeth
Cabbage ~ Colon
Carrots ~ Eyes
Wheat grass ~ Body odors
Spinach ~ Muscles
Blueberries ~ Brain
Watercress ~ Lungs
Apples ~ Capillaries
Ginger ~ Circulation
Lemons ~ Weight loss
Turmeric ~ Anti inflammatory
Cilantro ~ Detox
Coconut ~ Energy
Broccoli ~ Anti cancer
Kale ~ Minerals
Cucumber ~ Skin
Fennel ~ Bad breath
Dill ~ Mucus dissolver
Raspberries ~ Female reproductive glands
Blackberries ~ Male reproductive glands
Beets ~ Liver
Cinnamon ~ Blood sugar
Lettuce ~ Nerves

Learning how to bring these foods
into my diet has been a creative
process I have enjoyed over the
last 13 years of being on the raw
fruits and vegetables. I remember
that in the first several years of
being raw I would look at squashes
of various types and think 'how the
heck can I eat that raw?'  Well now

I have tons of awesome raw recipes
using squashes of all types, which
BTW are warming foods and great for
winter time. I make butternut
squash spaghetti, acorn squash
curry wraps, kubota squash coconut
soup and even an amazing pumpkin
pie which is so light, fluffy and
delicious that I just ate half a
pie the other day during the
holidays. lol  :D

But hey, all my recipes are made
with raw, vegan and whole food
ingredients like the foods listed
above so there is NO GUILT!

Be ahead of the curve. The world will
soon have to admit that uncooked,
unaltered, organic, nutrient dense
foods are the best for human
health. The recipes in these DVD's
will satisfy your hunger, energize
your cells and displace foods that
are slowing you down and clogging
you up.

Get healthy! Go raw!

Trust me, raw foods was the smartest
decision I ever made. I am
continually being transformed
physically, emotionally, mentally
and spiritually even after 13 years
of eating raw foods. The raw/living
foods path is profound in how it
can help you reach your human
potential. You will not regret the
decision to EAT MORE RAW LIVING
FOODS!  I appreciate the
opportunity to share my love for
raw foods, health, healing, tissue
regeneration and whole person
enlightenment.

Love,

Dan  :D


http://www.regenerateyourlife.org/openbox/



No comments: